Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alodia is Art!

Probably all hardcore anime fans in the Philippines have blogged about this epic cosplayer at one point in their lives. I first heard about Alodia through one of the anime conventions I go to. At that time she wasn't famous yet.

When I first saw her I was like "Daaaaaamn!!! A cosplayer who looks EXACTLY like the character!" It's one of those rare moments in local anime entertainment that I cherished. Then Alodia got famous (with a face and body like that it was only a matter of time anyway) that's when all the lovers and haters came in.

But I'm not going to revel at how beautiful Alodia is and how much of an EPIC WIN her cosplay ventures are. What I want to point out is her amazing talent (other than the ability to pose in front of the camera and be absolutely stunning) in drawing. Any anime fan would want to draw something like the ones they see on TV. Actually any anime fan would pretty much just want to contribute something to the industry. Whether through stories (fanfiction), wallpapers, subbed anime, dubbed anime, scanlations... we all want to contribute something.

Alodia apparently does not only look good, she's good at drawing too. Forgive me for using such a mundane word, let me rephrase: she's awesome!!! Alodia is one of the blessed few who's just good at the arts in general. I can't repost her artwork here so instead I'll just give you a link to her deviantart page so you can see for yourself: http://blackmage9.deviantart.com/

Enjoy!

No comments: